Join as a Full Member
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can submit an application to the Guild. Because the DGC is a national organization, when you become a member you can work anywhere in Canada. You must also meet the membership requirements of the category that you choose to join.
The executive board of the Quebec Council considers all applications. The applicant becomes an official Guild member once approved by the executive board of the Quebec council.
Please contact Marie-Claude St-Pierre, by email or phone at 514-904-1880 to get all the information and the proper forms to submit your DGC application:
- Duly completed and signed application form.
- An up-to-date resume, in French and English.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residence.
- The required payment for membership fees.
- The application form(s) for the appropriate retirement plan (RSP).