If your question is not answered here, contact our office at 416-925-8200, toll-free at 1-888-972-0098 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Jump to a question
- How can I make update my credits or change my availability?
- Who can I talk to about my rate?
- Who can I talk to about my benefits?
- Who can I talk to about dues payments?
- Who can I talk to about joining the DGC?
- Who can I talk to about the Guild Apprenticeship Programs (GAP)?
- Where do I find Claim Forms for Medical and Dental benefits?
- Can I transfer to a different district council should I move?
- If I am a previous Guild member, terminated or resigned, who wishes to rejoin, what do I need to do?
- Who can I talk to about the web site?
A: Email Dragana Kostic, Production Services Coordinator or call 416-925-8200 ext 222.
A: Email or call any assistant business agent. Call the office at 416-925-8200 and ask to speak to someone in Production. Email addressees can be found here.
A: Email Trevor McFarland, or call 416-925-8200 ext 237.
A: Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A: Please click here for FAQs and detailed information specific to joining the Guild in Ontario.
A: You can speak with Ontario Membership. Please click here for detailed information regarding the Ontario Guild Apprentice Program.
A: You can click here to find Standard Claim Forms on the Great West Life web site. For forms and information customized to the DGC plan, click here to go to the DGC National site and find information and instructions about Reel Life Benefits.
A: Yes. Just let the DGC Ontario office and the District Council governing your new home base know of the changes in address, phone number, etc.
Q : If I am a previous Guild member, terminated or resigned, who wishes to rejoin, what do I need to do?
A: All members who have been terminated, or who have resigned, must reapply for membership to the DGC. Included with the completed membership application must be the membership re-joining fee, dues for that quarter and any trainingor certificates required by the District you are reapplying within. Click here for more details on joining the DGC.
A: Contact Anne-Marie Stuart, Director of Communications or call 416-925-8200 ext 247.
If you have any further questions, please call the Guild office at 416-925-8200.