If your question is not answered here, contact our office at 902-492-3424, toll-free at 1-888-342-6151 (Atlantic Provinces Only) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jump to a question
- How can I update my resume?
- How can I update my contact information?
- Who can I talk to about dues payments?
- Who can I talk to about my rate?
- Who can I talk to about joining the DGC?
- Where do I find Claim Forms for Medical and Dental benefits?
- Can I transfer to a different district council should I move?
- If I am a previous Guild member, terminated or resigned, who wishes to rejoin, what do I need to do?
- Who can I talk to about my benefits?
- Who can I talk to about the web site?
A: Please email Operations Coordinator Andrea Dymond, or call her at 902-492-3424.
A: Please email Operations Coordinator Andrea Dymond.
A: Please email your questions to email@example.com.
A: Email Business Agent James Nicholson, or call him at 902-492-3424.
A: Please click here for FAQs and detailed information specific to joining the Guild.
A: You can click here to find Standard Claim Forms on the Great West Life web site. For forms and information customized to the DGC plan, click here to go to the DGC National site and find information and instructions about Reel Life Benefits.
A: Yes. Just let the DGC Atlantic Regional Council office and the District Council governing your new home base know of the changes in address, phone number, etc.
Q : If I am a previous Guild member, terminated or resigned, who wishes to rejoin, what do I need to do?
A: All members who have been terminated or who have resigned, must reapply for membership to the DGC. Included with the completed membership application must be the membership joining fee, and all outstanding dues with the National office. No exceptions.
A: Email Andrea Dymond, Director of Member Services or call 416-925-8200 ext 223.
A: Contact Andrea Dymond Operations Coordinator or call 902-492-3424.
If you have any further questions, please call the Guild office at 902-492-3424.